Becoming a certified cytometrist benefits both your career and your lab!
ICCE certification can help you by offering proof that you have cytometry expertise and experience. This proof can enhance your employment opportunities and increase your chance of getting that dream job or grant. It will increase your prestige and give you a competitive advantage compared to non-certified cytometrists. Furthermore, certification has led to an increase in benefits and salaries for some of the ICCE Certified Cytometrists.
To read how being a certified cytometrist has helped some of your peers, visit the testimonial page of this Web site.
How can certification help employers and my lab?
- Labs with certified cytometrists can claim they have a highly educated and highly trained workforce.
- This should increase trust in the quality of the lab’s work and will give the lab a competitive advantage for grants, contracts or business.
- The ICCE can assist hiring managers to make more informed hiring decisions with regard to the level of cytometry expertise and experience certified cytometrists have.
- The ICCE establishes professional standards of practice in Cytometry, and any certified cytometrist will have the technical skills necessary to perform accurately cytometrist applications, troubleshoot problems and design experiments.
- Furthermore, hiring certified cytometrists can reduce training times and costs.
To see a brochure about the benefits of the ICCE, please click here.
Please click here to open the ISAC and ICCS’s benefits of Certification in Cytometry presentation.